Military radar unit based at RNAS Stretton (HMS Blackcap) used by civil controllers in late 1940s to provide an ATC service over NW England. (RNAS Stretton was also a busy aerodrome see RNAS Stretton Tower. These two radar systems were both mobile aerials used at Antrobus.
AN3 Airways Sector 1 and edge lit flight display. Left hand radar display has a strip clock (1959) Leslie Tranter
AN4 left to right; Zone, Common Reference Display, Airways Sector 2 with edge lit display beyond (1959) Leslie Tranter
AN5 Common Reference Display, and Airways Sector 2 radars with CR/DF above latter. (1959) Leslie Tranter
AN6 disused Stretton tower